Sunday, November 15, 2009

It can't be Alzheimer’s at such a young age

Had my IP exam last week. Stayed up the whole night (well. almost) trying to read it. I went to the hall hoping that finally I was ready for it and I started writing the test....lo! i dont rember a thing I studied the previous night.

That feeling of helplessness is to be experienced to realise how disgusting it feels.

This is not the lone incident where I have been forgetting things....So many incidents where I remembered the people but forgot their names!..

Buddy if you are reading this....please realize it’s not me....it's just my Memory!

There are many more such occasions where I have sadly realized that my memory is actually deteriorating. But until last week I didn't realise that it has become so bad.

Once my friend teased me for not remembering some big-name movies in spite of me able to argue the solid story. My defect was examined by her. Is this the ground for we own reminder in our cellular. In all likelihood yes!

But I am still worried about this. Feel distressed and I ought to care for it.

It can't be Alzheimer’s at such a young age.....or can it?

No comments:

Post a Comment